Celestron Digital Microscope Imager 2MP
The 2MP Celestron Digital Microscope Imager turns your traditional microscope into a high-resolution digital imager, using your personal computer. You’ll be able to record still images and even video of your specimens using the 2.0 MP CMOS sensor. It’s the perfect tool for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, and more.
The imager replaces your eyepiece and connects directly to your PC, streaming images of the specimens you are viewing. This must-have accessory is compatible with almost any microscope, both biological and stereo.
Digital Microscope Imager - General Features
- View microscope specimens on your computer and capture 2 MP images and video of your discoveries
- Works with any traditional microscopewith 23 mm to 30 mm diameter eyepiece tubes
- Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope and attaches to your computer via USB 2.0 cable
- Imager compatible with Windows XP or later and Mac OSX 10.4.9 or better—included imaging software compatible with Windows only
- Imaging Sensor: 2.0 MP CMOS, 10x in lieu of eyepiece
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP or better, Mac OS X 10.4.9 or better
- USB Connection: 2.0, cable attached
- Continuous Video (VGA): Yes, 30 fps
- Included Accessories: 1 adjustable collar with step for 30 mm eyepiece diameter, Digital Microscope Suite 2.0 software for Windows
- Dimensions: 2.5 in x .9 in diameter (64 mm x 22 mm diameter)
- Weight: 1.5 oz, 42 g