Atik APX60 Mono CMOS Camera
Special Order - Contact Us to Order
Sony IMX 455 9568 x 6380 sensor
Mono or Colour
The Apx60 is the latest addition to Atik’s growing portfolio of CMOS sensor cameras. Utilising the Sony IMX 455 sensor, the Apx60 is our most advanced CMOS camera to date. The 61.17 megapixel sensor is perfect for large format, wide field views with outstanding detail, breaking through the boundaries of what is traditionally expected from a CMOS camera.
This camera offers exceptional build quality with innovative features such as in situ levelling and a built in USB hub, while seamlessly integrating with Atik’s advanced software solutions to deliver a complete experience for the astrophotographer.
Welcome to Atik's most advanced CMOS camera to date. The Apx60 utilises the Sony IMX 455 full frame sensor, perfect for large format, wide field views with outstanding detail. This 61.17 megapixel sensor has low read noise, high quantum efficiency, and 16 bit analogue to digital conversion which is revolutionising amateur astronomy.
In addition to offering some of the defining features of CCD astrophotography cameras in a CMOS form, the Apx60 also seamlessly integrates with Atik's advanced software solutions. The camera has a 512MB memory buffer to prevent image artefacts and dropped frames. Furthermore, the Apx60 comes with a built-in USB hub, high performance cooling, anti-condensation and anti-reflection optics, as well as in situ levelling for easy adjustment. Completed with Atik's exceptional premium electronics and build quality to deliver incredible images as well as also being suitable for OEM applications.
What's included in the box?
- camera body
- USB3 cable
- M54 Dust Cap
- M54 to 2" Eyepiece Adapter
- Dessicant Removal Tool
- Allen Keys for front plate adjustment
- Quickstart guide (paper).
- Image sensor: Sony IMX455 CMOS sensor (industrial 'K' variant available)
- Pixel array (resolution): 9568 x 6380
- No. of pixels: 61.17 MP
- Pixel size (µm): 3.76 x 3.76
- Sensor size: 43.3mm diagonal (40.9mm x 31.1mm)
- Full well: >51,000e-
- ADC: 16bit
- Digitisation (MBPS): Limited by USB 3 speed
- Readout noise: 1.2e- low noise, 3.5e- high speed
- Cooling delta: -35°C
- Regulated cooler: Yes
- Water Assist: No
- Max. Exposure: 24 hours
- Min. Exposure: 10 ms
- PC Interface: USB 3 full speed
- Power Requirements: 12VDC, 5A
- Backfocus Distance: Default = 17mm ±0.5; Without levelling plate = 9.5mm ±0.5
- Thread on front: M54 x 0.75
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Overall dimensions: 89mm x 152mm
- Mono or colour: Either
- Trigger in/out: Optional
Software Development Kit
- C interface covering all camera functions
- Windows c++ examples
- .net examples
- .net Wrapper
- Linux compatible
- μManager compatible
- Python compatible
- Windows 10/Win8 (not RT)
- USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port