Skywatcher Evostar 120 EQ5 PRO SynScan Goto
The Sky-watcher EVOSTAR series are two-element, air-spaced, multi-coated objective achromatic refractors.
They are truly outstanding, high-performance, high-resolution instruments manufactured to extremely high standards of optical and mechanical precision.
This Evostar 120mm refractor is mounted on a computerised EQ5 PRO SynScan Goto Equatorial mount.
With their long focal lengths and breathtaking, diffraction limited optical performance, they are ideal for the detailed high-power study of the Moon, Planetary Surfaces and other objects in our solar system, giving crisp contrasty images.
These telescope packages will stand you in great stead for a lifetime of serious astronomical viewing.
Tube Material: Aluminium
Evostar Achromatic Refractors
Ade Ashford Says…
"Refractors have long been coveted by many observers since the unobstructed optical system offers high contrast views much prized by lunar and planetary observers as well as many aspects of deep-sky viewing. Sky-Watcher's EVOSTAR range delivers a comprehensive range of robust, low-maintenance tube assemblies on matching mounts to suit all requirements."
Ade Ashford BSc
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x40 & x100
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x240
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1000mm (f/8.33)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 26mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 2"/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ5 SynScanTM Heavy-Duty Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Rechargeable Power Supply)
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 1.75" Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 38% more Light Gathering than 102mm