Skywatcher Evostar 90 EQ3-2
The Sky-watcher EVOSTAR series are two-element, air-spaced, multi-coated objective achromatic refractors.
They are truly outstanding, high-performance, high-resolution instruments manufactured to extremely high standards of optical and mechanical precision.
This Evostar 90mm refractor is mounted on a manually controlled EQ3-2 Equatorial mount.
With their long focal lengths and breathtaking, diffraction limited optical performance, they are ideal for the detailed high-power study of the Moon, Planetary Surfaces and other objects in our solar system, giving crisp contrasty images.
These telescope packages will stand you in great stead for a lifetime of serious astronomical viewing.
Tube Material: Aluminium
Evostar Achromatic Refractors
Ade Ashford Says…
"Refractors have long been coveted by many observers since the unobstructed optical system offers high contrast views much prized by lunar and planetary observers as well as many aspects of deep-sky viewing. Sky-Watcher's EVOSTAR range delivers a comprehensive range of robust, low-maintenance tube assemblies on matching mounts to suit all requirements."
Ade Ashford BSc
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x36, x72, x90, x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x180
- Objective Lens Diameter: 90mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 900mm (f/10)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"(with camera adaptor)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ3-2 Deluxe Equatorial Mount
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray