Baader Hyperion Aspheric Eyepiece Range
31mm - 36mm
1.25" & 2" Dual Fit
Baader Planetarium Hyperion Aspheric 2"-1.25" Eyepiece
- The aspheric surfaces on the 31mm Baader Hyperion Aspheric Eyepiece eliminates distortion without extra elements, weight, or price.
- Supplied with a 2" barrel and 1.25" barrel.
- The Baader Hyperion Aspheric Eyepiece threads onto the back of most SCT rear cells, producing a rigid connection for imaging.
- A wide 72º field of view and excellent eye relief (18mm for the 31mm, and 20mm for the 36mm) are hallmarks of this great eyepiece!
- Fully threaded to accept the full line of Digital T-rings.
Baader Planetarium Hyperion Aspheric Telescope Eyepiece Features:
The Baader Hyperion Aspheric eyepieces offer freedom from blackouts, kidney beaning, and lack of distortion, and combine with long eye relief to produce a view that is uncommonly comfortable and natural for all users.
Even eyeglass wearers and users of popular astigmatism correcting lenses will enjoy the comfort level of the Baader Hyperion Aspherics!
The ultra-wide 72º field of view of these eyepieces are extremely flat and without distortion, and are virtually free of angular magnification distortion.
Baader’s renowned Phantom Group Multi-Coatings and thorough internal baffling produce an extremely bright and high contrast view that is free of scatter.
The Hyperion Aspheric eyepieces accept Televue's Dioptrx astigmatism correcting lenses.