Stock, Payment & Delivery
We run a live stock system, If it is available to add to a cart and buy, its in stock , but note -
- Delivery is usually 1 to 2 days
- If a product says "Sold Out" its not currently in stock. Contact us to get an eta on its next arrival time
- Some products are available for pre-order. These are not in stock, and delivery timeframe is noted in each product.
We accept the following methods of Payment -
- Credit Card/Visa Debit directly through our website or by telephone. We use a safe secure system via Shopify
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Credit Card/Visa Card in store
- Credit Card/Visa Card via phone
- Bank transfer (details are supplied after checkout)
- Personal cheques - must clear before order is despatched
- Postal orders
- Bank drafts
- Cash on arrangement with order collection only
Please note -
Cheques received need 3-5 working days clearance time before goods are dispatched.
Post cheques to:
Ktec Telescopes Ltd
16 Seamount View
Bank Transfers may take a day or 2 to clear. Once cleared, the goods will be despatched. Goods are held in your name for 3 days. If payment does not clear in that time, they are released back into stock as unallocated, and may be allocated to another customer.
- Goods in stock are dispatched after payment is taken, Bank transfers have completed or cheques have cleared.
- We accept deposits to secure telescopes and accessories which are either in stock, or due into stock, please contact us directly and we will make arrangements to facilitate you
- Please note that all prices are in Euro, all transactions must be made in this currency.
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to KTEC TELESCOPES LTD. Cheques and bankers’ drafts/money orders must be made out in Euro, and Paypal payments must be executed in Euro.
- Please provide an accurate delivery address, Eircode if possible and contact telephone number — This will prevent any delays with your order. We cannot despatch orders that do not have a phone number supplied.
- For orders to countries outside the Republic of Ireland, the buyer is responsible for any customs duties or other export charges incurred.
Current delivery charges on orders are as follows -
Delivery charge €9.50
Multi Box, €9.50 per box, some larger scopes (AVX, CGX, CGXL, HEQ5, EQ6 etc) and all dobsonians over 150P are 2 box.
We have a physical shop, just off J5 M50 Dublin, Eircode D11E6C3, and we send orders out via online sales.
We deliver most, but not all products to UK & Europe. Contact us first for precise shipping rates.
- We aim to despatch 'in stock' items within 24 - 48 hours, once payment is received. However, there can be exceptions during busy times, we will advise if this is the case. You should receive your order the next day after your despatch notification email.
- This email notification will be sent when goods have been despatched and your order has been completed.
All other orders -UK and Worldwide
- We can ship to UK, Europe & Worldwide
- If ordering from other countries or the UK, an additional delivery charge will apply. Please contact us to get a delivery price before placing your order.
SHIPPING TO AN ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS
- If you wish to ship to an alternative address to that of the card billing address, please contact us and we will do our utmost to facilitate this.
- We are required to conduct added security checks, and will need to organise this where necessary.
RETURNS & CANCELATIONS
- When you buy goods through www.ktectelescopes.ie you have the same rights as when purchasing from a regular shop or showroom. We do hope you are happy with your purchase from us, but should you decide you dont want it anymore, please contact us promptly.
- If it simply that the item is not wanted anymore, and in perfect unused condition, with all its packaging, send it back to us, we will inspect the item, and if its as new, we will issue a refund, less the shipping cost.
- Please note that returned items must be sent unused, unsoiled, complete with all its original packaging and parts.
- In the case of a fault, and it occurs within 28 days of delivery, we will always offer you an exchange, replacement or refund. If the fault occurs after 28 days but within 1 year, we will normally offer you a prompt repair, exchange or refund, subject to our standard inspection of the goods. To arrange for return of your goods please contact Ktec Telescopes Ltd by email, and we will do our utmost to help
- Please note again, that returned items must be sent unused, unsoiled, complete with all its original packaging and parts, no later than 28 days from receipt
- Returns are not accepted on special ordered/manufactured items, software, or Solar Filters/Eclipse Viewers or Solar Filter Paper.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
- If you have ordered by telephone or internet, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a statutory right to cancel your order within 7 days and receive a full refund for any item. This does not apply to items made to your specification, Solar Filters/Eclipse Viewers or Solar Filter Paper, or software that you have unsealed.
- To cancel, you can email us within seven working days, commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item/items while in your possession. Return costs are covered by the buyer.
- Please note that returned items must be sent unused, unsoiled, complete with all its original packaging and parts. Failure to do so can affect our ability to complete a full refund, and costs may be incurred to you for damaged packaging and/or missing