The QHY5-II series camera improves the transfer speed of USB.
It can get the USB2.0 transfer limitation up to 39MByte/s and 30FPS@1280*1024 or 1280*960 in modern computers.
With the new hardware/firmware, the QHY5-II series improves performance in short exposures.
The QHY5-II uses a 1.25inch nosepiece.
Ideal for use as a low weight guide camera. Weighs just 50g
Improved thermal design leads heat of CMOS sensor to the metal case quickly, keeping noise to a minimum.
Supplied with USB & ST4 Cables, 1.25" extender threaded for filters, 1.25" Parfocal Ring.
Drivers can be downloaded at http://qhyccd.com/en/top/download/
- Sensor Type: Aptima MT9M001 MONO 1/2"
- Horizontal Resolution: 1280 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 1024 pixels
- Pixel Size: 5.2um x 5.2um
- Frame Rate: 30 Frames per second
- Guide Port: ST-4 compatible
- Weight: 50g