Skywatcher 250PDS Ota
OPTIMISED FOR PRIME FOCUS ASTRO-PHOTOGRAPHY
The new Sky-Watcher EXPLORER-250PDS Newtonian Reflector incorporates the same superb mirror-set as the Explorer-250P Black Diamond Series, but with two significant advantages.
A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision.
Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimise performance for prime-focus photography.
Even better performance for astro-photography and visual use can be achieved when used in combination with Sky-Watcher’s Newtonian coma corrector (SW20233).
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied) x43
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x500
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 254mm
- Telescope Focal Length 1200mm (f/4.7)
- Eyepieces Supplied 28mm LET (2"/50.8mm)
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 2" (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 56% more Light-Gathering than 200mm