Skywatcher Evostar 120 Ota
The Sky-watcher EVOSTAR series are two-element, air-spaced, multi-coated objective achromatic refractors.
They are truly outstanding, high-performance, high-resolution instruments manufactured to extremely high standards of optical and mechanical precision.
This Evostar 120mm refractor is the Optical Tube Assembly only. Supplied complete with 10mm and 25mm eyepieces, 6x30 finderscope, tube rings and dovetail mounting
With their long focal lengths and breathtaking, diffraction limited optical performance, they are ideal for the detailed high-power study of the Moon, Planetary Surfaces and other objects in our solar system, giving crisp contrasty images.
Tube Material: Aluminium.
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x40, x100
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x240
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1000mm (f/8.33)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Tube Rings supplied
- Dovetail Mounting supplied
- 38% more Light Gathering than 102mm