Skywatcher Evostar 150 HEQ5 PRO SynScan Goto
The Sky-watcher EVOSTAR series are two-element, air-spaced, multi-coated objective achromatic refractors.
They are truly outstanding, high-performance, high-resolution instruments manufactured to extremely high standards of optical and mechanical precision.
This Evostar 150mm refractor is mounted on a heavy duty computerised HEQ5 PRO SynScan Goto Equatorial mount.
With their long focal lengths and breathtaking, diffraction limited optical performance, they are ideal for the detailed high-power study of the Moon, Planetary Surfaces and other objects in our solar system, giving crisp contrasty images.
These telescope packages will stand you in great stead for a lifetime of serious astronomical viewing.
Tube Material: Aluminium
Evostar Achromatic Refractors
Ade Ashford Says…
"Refractors have long been coveted by many observers since the unobstructed optical system offers high contrast views much prized by lunar and planetary observers as well as many aspects of deep-sky viewing. Sky-Watcher's EVOSTAR range delivers a comprehensive range of robust, low-maintenance tube assemblies on matching mounts to suit all requirements."
Ade Ashford BSc
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied): x48 & X120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Objective Lens Diameter: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Eyepiece Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 2"/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- HEQ5 PRO SynScanEVOSTAR-120 (HEQ5 PRO SynScanTM)Super Heavy-Duty Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 1.75" Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 56% more Light Gathering than 120mm