Skywatcher Skyliner 200P FlexTube SynScan GoTo Parabolic Dobsonian Telescope
THE NEW ULTIMATE DOBSONIAN IS BORN!!
Combining the power of a large optical tube, the extreme portability of the patented collapsible FlexTube design and SynScan computerised Go-To technology, the new Skyliner FlexTube Synscan Dobsonians bring over 42,900 celestial objects right in front of your eyes, and automatically track them as they move across the night sky - its as easy as a walk in the park!
The patented dual-encoder design allows you to manually move the telescope anytime and to anywhere you wish - with no need for realignment. Slewing to an object on the opposite side of the night sky no longer feels like watching a kettle boil. Simply push the tube close to the object and let the computer do the rest of the work.
All Sky-Watcher Dobsonian models feature 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports to reduce diffraction spikes & light loss, and high quality Paraboloidal primary mirrors to eliminate spherical aberration.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x48 & x120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x400
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 200mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/6)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Crayford Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 3-Point tube locking system, fully retractable
- Alt-Azimuth Mount with Accessory Tray and Built-in Heavy-Duty Servo Motors
- SynScan AZ Computerised Handset
- 42,900+ Object Database containing full Messier, NGC and IC catalogues
- Quiet operation
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive, not supplied) - Sky-Watcher 17Ah Power Tank Recommended, or Powertank Lithium
- 77% more Light Gathering than 150mm