Skywatcher Startravel 120T Ota Refractor Telescope
Specification and optics same as Startravel-120 AZ-3 but supplied without mount and tripod.
Complete with tube rings.
The compact Sky-Watcher STARTRAVEL series are two-element, air-spaced, multi-coated objective, achromatic refractors, and are well proven performers for ‘Rich-Field’ views of star fields, clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies, planets, the Moon and, the Sun (with correct safety filtering!), as well as giving excellent terrestrial views.
These wide-field, short-tube telescopes are also highly portable. They also are popular for use as guide scopes on larger telescopes.
All models excel as fixed aperture lenses for both Astrophotography and terrestrial photography.
Their “fast" focal ratios combined with today’s high-speed films make them useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs. Tube material: Aluminium.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x24 & x60
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x240
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 600mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 45º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"/31.7mm
- Supplied with Tube Rings and Dovetail bar
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- 38% more Light Gathering than 102mm