Atik APX26 CMOS Cooled Camera
Special Order - Contact Us to Order
Sony IMX 571 6244 x 4168 sensor
Mono or Colour
Welcome to the Apx26, the latest addition to the Apx series and Atik’s growing portfolio of CMOS sensor cameras. Utilising the Sony IMX 571 sensor, the perfect balance of versatility and quality. The 26.11 megapixel sensor is perfect for large format, wide field views with outstanding detail, while remaining compatible with a wide range applications and telescopes.
This camera offers exceptional build quality with innovative features such as in situ levelling and a built in USB hub, while seamlessly integrating with Atik’s advanced software solutions.
The Apx26 utilises the Sony IMX 571 full frame sensor, combining versatility with wide field views. This 26.11-megapixel sensor has low read noise, high quantum efficiency, and 16-bit analogue to digital conversion, perfect for a wide range of applications and telescopes.
The advanced Sony sensors used in our Apx series are well known for their ‘no glow’ quality with outstanding detail. The Apx26 also seamlessly integrates with Atik's advanced software solutions. The camera has a 512MB memory buffer to prevent image artefacts and dropped frames. Furthermore, the Apx26 comes with a built-in USB hub, high performance cooling, anti-condensation and anti-reflection optics, as well as easy chip adjustment. Completed with Atik's exceptional premium electronics and build quality to deliver incredible images for both scientific OEM applications and astrophotography.
What's included in the box?
- camera body
- USB3 cable
- M54 Dust Cap
- M54 to 2" Eyepiece Adapter
- Dessicant Removal Tool
- Allen Keys for front plate adjustment
- Quickstart guide (paper).
*Technical specifications for this camera are yet to be finalised
- Image sensor: Sony IMX571 CMOS sensor
- Pixel array (resolution): 6244 x 4168
- No. of pixels: 26.11 MP
- Pixel size (µm): 3.76 x 3.76
- Sensor size: 28.3mm diagonal (27.7mm x 22.3mm)
- Full well: TBD
- ADC: 16bit
- Digitisation (MBPS): Limited by USB 3 speed
- Readout noise: TBD
- Cooling delta: -35°C
- Regulated cooler: Yes
- Water Assist: No
- Max. Exposure: 24 hours
- Min. Exposure: 10 ms
- PC Interface: USB 3 full speed
- Power Requirements: 12VDC, 5A
- Backfocus Distance: Default = 17mm ±0.5; Without levelling plate = 9.5mm ±0.5
- Thread on front: M54 x 0.75
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Overall dimensions: 89mm x 152mm
- Mono or colour: Either
- Trigger in/out: Optional
Software Development Kit
- C interface covering all camera functions
- Windows c++ examples
- .net examples
- .net Wrapper
- Linux compatible
- μManager compatible
- Python compatible
- Windows 10/Win8 (not RT)
- USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port