Celestron E-Lux Eyepiece Range
26mm - 40mm
Get more light to your eye and enjoy the low-power, wide-field views of Celestron’s E-lux 2” eyepiece. Designed to be used with any telescope with a 2” focuser, the Celestron E-lux eyepiece is a 3-element, fully multi-coated Kellner design with a 56º apparent field of view. The E-lux eyepiece's very low power is perfect for those times when you need all the light-gathering your telescope can offer to see faint deep-sky objects.
The E-Lux range of eyepieces have a main housing that is machined from high grade aluminum with a black anodized outer surface. The internal surface of the mounting barrel has been machined with light dispersion threads that are painted matte black, to cut down on internal reflections for a clear viewing experience.
Viewing through the E-lux eyepiece is comfortable for both eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike, thanks to the rubber eyecups and long eye relief of 24mm, 28mm and 36mm.
The Celestron E-Lux Series includes the following focal lengths in a 2" format:
- 26 mm
- 32 mm
- 40 mm
- 26mm, 32mm and 40mm Kellner eyepiece designed for 2” focusers
- 3-element lens design with fully multi-coated optics
- Wide 56° apparent field of view allows you to view larger celestial objects
- Long eye relief (36mm) for comfortable viewing
- Threaded to accept most 2” filters
- Apparent Field of View: 56 °
- Eye Relief (mm): 24mm, 28mm, 36mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Number of Lens Elements: 3
- Barrel Size (in): 2"
- Parfocal Eyepieces: No
- Threaded For Filters: Yes, 50.8mm
- Eyeguard: Yes, rubber, fold down