Celestron Tripod for Starsense Explorer Tabletop Dobsonians
Enjoy a more comfortable viewing experience with your StarSense Explorer Tabletop Dobsonian telescope with this adjustable-height tripod. Adding this solid, sturdy tripod allows you to set up your Tabletop Dobsonian at the perfect viewing height for everyone in your group and avoid lower obstructions.
The Tripod for StarSense Explorer Tabletop Dobsonians securely locks your Dobsonian base and telescope to the tripod using three captured screws on the underside of the mounting plate. The integrated accessory tray functions as a center support to make the entire structure stiff and rigid. It can also hold up to five additional 1.25” eyepieces. The all-metal tripod is constructed from high-quality materials that can withstand years of use in tough outdoor conditions.
Achieve the perfect viewing position with ease. The tripod comes with three adjustable, stainless steel 1.5" diameter legs. Whether you prefer to observe standing up or sitting down, you can find the most comfortable position for an immersive stargazing experience. The raised tripod helps to combat viewing obstructions like fences and low-profile trees.
Designed with portability in mind, this tripod is lightweight and foldable, so it’s easy to transport and set up at your favourite observing locale. Spend less time assembling and more time exploring the wonders of the night sky. When you’re done observing, the legs fold inward and stow neatly under the mounting plate.
For use with the following Starsense Explorer Tabletop Dobsonians -
- Solid, sturdy tripod exclusively for the StarSense Explorer Tabletop Dobsonian
- Securely lock your Dobsonian base and telescope to the tripod with three captured screws
- Customize the telescope’s height with adjustable tripod legs.
- Built-in accessory tray holds your eyepieces and other essentials when not in use
- Tripod legs collapse for easy transport
- Leg Material: Stainless Steel
- Leg Material: Cast Aluminium
- Leg Material: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Height Range: 24" - 41" (609mm - 1041mm)
- Collapsed Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 28" (228mm x 228mm x 711mm)
- Payload Capacity: 11.34kg (25lbs)
- Weight: 4.08kg (9lbs)