Skywatcher 150PDS EQ5 PRO Goto
OPTIMISED FOR PRIME FOCUS ASTRO-PHOTOGRAPHY
The new Sky-Watcher EXPLORER-150PDS Newtonian Reflector incorporates the same superb mirror-set as the Explorer-150P Black Diamond Series, but with two significant advantages.
A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision.
Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimise performance for prime-focus photography.
Even better performance for astro-photography and visual use can be achieved when used in combination with Sky-Watcher’s Newtonian coma corrector (SW20233).
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x30
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length 750mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied 25mm (1.25"/31.7mm)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 2" (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- EQ5 PRO Go-To Equatorial Mount with 1.75" Stainless Steel Tripod
- 42,900+ Object SynScan Computer Database
- 33% more Light-Gathering than 130mm