Skywatcher 200PDS EQ5 PRO Goto
OPTIMISED FOR PRIME FOCUS ASTRO-PHOTOGRAPHY
The new Sky-Watcher EXPLORER-200PDS Newtonian Reflector incorporates the same superb mirror-set as the Explorer-200P Black Diamond Series, but with two significant advantages.
A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision.
Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimise performance for prime-focus photography.
Even better performance for astro-photography and visual use can be achieved when used in combination with Sky-Watcher’s Newtonian coma corrector (SW20233).
*Note: the Explorer-200PDS has a larger 58mm secondary mirror, for enhanced field illumination, compared to the Explorer-200P which has a 52mm secondary.
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x36
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x400
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 200mm
- Telescope Focal Length 1000mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied 28mm LET (2"/50.8mm)
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 2" (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- EQ5 PRO Go-To Equatorial Mount with 1.75" Stainless Steel Tripod
- 42,900+ Object SynScan Computer Database
- 77% more Light-Gathering than 150mm
Power supply required, we recommend Celestron Powertank Lithium or Lithium Pro