Skywatcher Evostar 150 Ota
Telescope only, no mount supplied, and a big one is needed.
The Sky-watcher EVOSTAR series are two-element, air-spaced, multi-coated objective achromatic refractors.
They are truly outstanding, high-performance, high-resolution instruments manufactured to extremely high standards of optical and mechanical precision.
This Evostar 150mm refractor is the Optical Tube Assembly only. Supplied complete with 10mm and 25mm eyepieces, 9x50 finderscope, tube rings and dovetail mounting.
With their long focal lengths and breathtaking, diffraction limited optical performance, they are ideal for the detailed high-power study of the Moon, Planetary Surfaces and other objects in our solar system, giving crisp contrasty images.
Tube Material: Aluminium.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x48 & x120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Objective Lens Diameter: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- Tube Rings supplied
- Dovetail Mounting supplied
- 56% more Light Gathering than 120mm