Skywatcher Explorer 150P Ota
The EXPLORER-150P models feature premium-quality Parabolic Primary Mirrors, normally found in larger more expensive telescopes, to eliminate spherical aberrations, producing even sharper, higher-contrast images which are full of detail. A parabolic or more accurately a "paraboloidal" mirror, is ground to a shape which brings all incoming light rays to a perfect focus, on axis. In addition they feature 0.5mm Ultra-Thin secondary mirror supports, to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x30, x60, x75, x150
- Highest Practical Power (potential):x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 750mm (f/5)
- Supplied complete with 10mm & 25mm eyepieces
- 6x30 finderscope
- x2 Barlow lens 1.25"
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 33% more Light Gathering than 130mm
- Tube rings and dovetail mounting bar