Skywatcher Skyliner 250PX Parabolic Dobsonian Telescope
This 10" Dobsonian packs plenty of power, and the views through the eyepiece are sure to impress.
All Sky-Watcher Dobsonian models feature 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports to reduce diffraction spikes & light loss, and high quality Paraboloidal primary mirrors to eliminate spherical aberration.
The SKYLINER 250PX models feature Paraboloidal primary mirrors made of Low Thermal Expansion Pyrex Glass resulting in substantially shorter cooling times.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x48 & x120
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x508
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 254mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/5)
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror (Pyrex Glass)
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Straight Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Wooden Alt-Azimuth Mount with Accessory Tray
- 56% more Light Gathering than 200mm