Skywatcher Skymax 102 Ota
Specification and optics same as Skymax-102 (EQ2) but supplied without Equatorial Mount and Tripod.
SKYMAX-102T OTA is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets. Despite its small dimensions, it packs a powerful punch. Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x52 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1300mm (f/12.74)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 1.25"/21.7mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Pimary Mirror
- 28% more Light Gathering than 90mm