Baader 2" Glasspath Corrector 1.8x for Refractor and SCT
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,8 for Refractors and Schmidt Cassegrains - at full aperture.
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- You need additionally the T-2 Maxbright mirror diagonal (#2456100) and only for the Mark V Binocular a T-2 change ring (#2456320) to change to 90°. The optical lengths have to be exact so we can only recommend this combination
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms