Skywatcher Esprit 150ED Super APO Triplet Refractor Ota
We are proud to introduce the new Sky-Watcher Professional ESPRIT 3-Element ED apochromatic refractors. These are instruments of the highest quality with optical performance rivalling or exceeding similar telescopes of even the most famous high-end telescope brands.
The ESPRIT Super Apo Triplets are designed for the most demanding astro-imagers but are also fine telescopes for visual observations. The premium, superbly-corrected optical systems deliver high-contrast images full of detail with pin-point stars right up to the edge of the field and zero detectable colour fringing, even on the brightest of objects.
• 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 1050mm (one Ohara FPL-53 and 2 x Schott lenses)
• 3” CNC Machined 11:1 Rotatable Dual-Speed Linear Power Focuser
• Full-frame Corrected Focal Plane
• Excellent Field Flatness
• Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
• Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
• Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
• High-precision Mechanical Components
• Aluminium OTA material (superior to plain carbon-fibre for this application)
• Retractable Dew Shield
• OTA Weight 14.52kg (without accessories), 17.04kg (with accessories)
3” DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER
• 3” LPF with 2” and 1.25” eyepiece adaptors and indexed scale
• Zero focus-shift during focusing
• High Load Capacity - holds up to 5kg of accessories whilst focusing and up to 10kg when locked.
• New drawtube with steel sheet held by four large bearings makes focusing smoother than ever
• The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precision adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces & cameras
• Patent-pending design
- 2” Dielectric Star Diagonal
- 28mm 2” LET Eyepiece
- 9x50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope
- Tube Rings
- Dovetail Mounting Bar
Available with optional Flattener and/or Starlight Instruments Feathertouch Focuser, please choose when adding to cart.
Starlight Instruments Feathertouch focuser specification:
This top quality rack and pinion focuser from Starlight Instruments USA is a direct upgrade to the standard focuser supplied with the Sky-Watcher Esprit-120 and Esprit-150 Super Apo Triplet Refractors. Designed to meet all the requirements of the most demanding astrophotographer.
Exactly tailored for the focal length of the Esprit-120/150.
MODEL FTF3035B-A (Custom adapted by Starlight Instruments):
Feather Touch® 3.0" Diameter Dual Speed Focuser, 3.5" Draw tube travel, Resistance Brake, Integral TFPE Coupled Rotational Collar, and 2.0" Diameter Compression Ring, Custom coupling adaptor for Esprit-120/150 OTA’s, 3” M65 End Cap for Esprit Field Flatteners.
- Draw Tube Travel: 3.5"/88.90mm
- Payload Capacity: up to 7kg
- Draw Tube Thread: M75x1 Female Thread
- Thread on OTA Entry Side of Draw Tube: M109X1 Male Thread
- Focuser weight: 1.8kg (excl. adaptors) pounds
- Draw Tube Drive Mechanism: Rack/Pinion
- Reduction Ratio: 10:1
- Finderscope shoe
- Racked In from Mounting Face: 3.672"/93.27mm (excluding adaptor)
- Racked Out from Mounting Face: 7.368"/187.15mm (excluding adaptor)