Skywatcher Evostar 150ED DS PRO Ota
Apochromatic Refractors, due to their unobstructed, text-book like diffraction patterns, produce the sharpest, highest quality optical imaging available, bar-none, aperture for aperture, of any telescope optical system.
The high-end Evostar-150ED Apo doublet features an undisclosed combination of one Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass element and a matched crown element.
Each air-to-glass objective lens surface has exotic anti-reflection metallic coatings applied, to ensure optimum light throughput of approaching 99.5%.
The proprietary Sky-Watcher “Metallic High-Transmission Coatings” (MHC) are the finest photon anti-rejection coatings in their class.
A matching 0.85x Focal Reducer/Corrector is available separately for this product, as well as Deluxe Machined Aluminium Tube Rings and 75mm Dovetail Bar.
The Evostar-150ED is supplied without eyepiece, finderscope and star diagonal.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Dual-Speed 11:1 2” Crayford Focuser
- Supplied with Tube Rings & 45mm Dovetail Mounting Bar
- OTA Length (Focuser Retracted): 1280mm
- OTA Nett Weight (including supplied standard accessories): 9.5kg
- Aluminium Carrying Case