Skywatcher Skymax 180 PRO EQ6 PRO SynScan
Skywatcher 180 PRO on full goto equatorial mount. Ideal for lunar & planetary imaging and observing.
SKYMAX PRO-SERIES MAKSUTOV-CASSEGRAINS -
Ade Ashford Says...
"For the ultimate Maksutov-Cassegrain experience, look no further than the SKYMAX-PRO range. Apart from their striking livery, selected models in this series use high-index Schott glass to deliver high power capability with a heightened degree of colour correction. For high-resolution lunar and planetary imaging, these optical tubes deliver stunning performance for the money."
Ade Ashford BSc
World Exclusive Co-Branding Agreement with Schott
Selected high-end Sky-Watcher telescopes including the Skymax PRO 180 benefit from the inclusion of Schott glass in their construction. Schott is the recognised world leader in glass utilised for precision optical lens systems, including medical instrumentation and famous brand camera lenses. Sky-Watcher’s parent company signed a worldwide exclusive telescope co-branding agreement with Schott in March 2008.
- Magnifications with eyepieces supplied: x96
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x540
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 180mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 2700mm (f/15)
- Eyepieces Supplied (2”): 28mm
- 9x50 Finderscope & Bracket
- 2”/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Primary Mirror
- EQ6 PRO SynScanTM Deluxe Super Heavy-Duty Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 2" Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
Precision Computerised GO-TO Mount!!